The American Cancer Society is on a mission to free the world from cancer. For more than 100 years, we have helped lead an evolution in the way the world prevents, detects, treats, and thinks about cancer. We are committed to ensuring that ALL people have a fair and just opportunity to prevent, find, treat, and survive cancer – regardless of income, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or where they live.
As the nation’s preeminent cancer-fighting organization with the help of supporters everywhere we…
- Fund and conduct breakthrough research
- Create empowering resources for people to outsmart cancer
- Spread the word about prevention
- Enable local communities to support those affected
- Convene powerful activists to create awareness and impact
Find cancer information and services at cancer.org or by calling us at 1-800-227-2345.